OBJECTIVE:To sensitize and motivate the participants as future reading trainers by reading and dramatizing it.
● Welcome to the participants.
● Presentation of volunteers and those who teach the activity.
● Activity objective.
● Reading staging.
● Story feedback.
● In family, group dynamics. (Based on human development)
● Form reading nests with rugs and cushions.
● Collection of exclusive books for HDC session.
● Reading diaries, pencils and colors are distributed so that together as a family they write down what they have just read.
p>Aimed at: families with boys and girls from 3 years onwards.
Hours: Saturday 12:30 p.m.
Duration: 1:30 hour approx.
Space is limited to 25 children and their family.
Directed by: Alejandra Maldonado.
* You need a card to enter, these are delivered to the reception from 12 noon.